Well it seems that my Man Booker shortlist guess earlier today was somewhat off the mark! mind you 3 out of 6 isn’t dreadful, it’s 50% which is much better than last year when I actually only guessed the Longlist and got that pretty wrong really so there is definately some improvement. This years short list is…
- The Childrens Book – A.S. Byatt
- Summertime – J.M. Coetzee
- The Quickening Maze – Adam Foulds
- Wolf Hall – Hilary Mantel
- The Glass Room – Simon Mawer (review coming soon)
- The Little Stranger – Sarah Waters
Anyone got any thoughts? I am mulling mine over.